TPP China Forum
1-on-1 Partnering Events, US & China
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Executives who are interested in exploring the massive potential of the Chinese healthcare market and engaging investors with large amounts of capital to deploy overseas
- Companies that believe their products have potential for significant revenue in China
The event will have coverage with over 300 Chinese pharma companies, all seeking exciting products to commercialize locally.
- Companies seeking investment for their exciting late stage drug, device, or diagnostic
Public pharma companies are seeking groundbreaking technologies to help them stand out from their peers. Healthcare funds have billions of US dollars under management and a mandate to invest in cross-border deals.
WHY TPP FORUMS?
TPP China Forums are first-of-its-kind events, with many Chinese dealmakers all together in one building. The events also have other distinct aspects:
- Pre-event diligence coordinated by a team of bilingual analysts
- Pre-arranged meetings with parties that have confirmed interest
- Independent PhD translators available for every meeting
- Cross-border business specialists on hand to assist
While the focus is on the partnered meetings, there are also educational panels that address the Chinese healthcare market, business in China, regulatory and clinical requirements, law and IP, and more.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Invited companies provide information to analysts that quickly evaluate China market potential.
Essential data is translated into Mandarin. Potential investors or licensors are educated by an internal analyst team. Likely partnerships or deals are confirmed.
Matched parties are positioned in hour long meetings at the US China Forum.
Deal signature meetings are arranged for follow-up events in the US or China.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (516)606-6763