TPP AdvaMed 2015 China Forum SD October 2015
TPP AdvaMed 2015 China Forum 1-on-1 Partnering Event Between Chinese & US Healthcare Companies October 5-7, 2015, San Diego In partnership with AdvaMed 2015: The MedTech Conference
We are excited to announce a successful event collaboration with our strategic partners at AdvaMed 2015! We hosted more than 250 1-on-1 meetings over the course of three days. The partnering event consisted of meetings between over 40 US companies from AdvaMed’s network and 15 Chinese healthcare companies or investment institutions from TPP’s global network.
WHO WAS THERE?
- A delegation of Chinese institutional investors as well as public and private healthcare companies from China
- US companies with products and technologies suitable for China’s market
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
As one of the most significant events in the medical device and diagnostics industries, AdvaMed 2015 was able to offer an extended opportunity for US companies to engage with Chinese groups looking to invest, license, and distribute products and technologies to a market with tremendous potential.
- Connect Chinese enterprises with North American and European companies seeking investment and licensing opportunities appropriate for China’s healthcare market
- Introduce North American and European companies to China’s large healthcare market, which includes:
- An expansive middle class
- The growing need to access healthcare innovation
- Widespread government reforms
- A pharma market that is now second largest in the world
- Create meaningful connections that will translate into successful business relationships