TPP Healthcare is a boutique advisory firm specializing in cross-border deal flow targeted at China’s healthcare industry. Founded in 2014 to capture the shift in China‘s market interest from manufacturing exports to domestic sales and global investments, TPP Healthcare has created a business platform to support the massive demand for deal flow. With an experienced team of well-connected industry veterans from all over the world, TPP Healthcare has the background, credentials, and understanding to execute and support transactions involving pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, and therapeutics. Our team of analysts can quickly evaluate the potential for your company or product. Contact us today to discuss immediate opportunities.
Secure deals for your company with our unique access to decision makers at the Top 100 Chinese pharmaceutical and medical technology companies.
Gain access to the most active healthcare investors with qualified interest in your company.
Attain recognition and exposure in China through our network and services.
Attend our partnering events to meet potential partners or investors.
Tony has over 20 years of experience in the US/EU and Chinese chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Previously, he was CEO of Eastar Chemical Corp.
Asa is Founder & CEO of Generic Pharma 2.0 and genericlicensing.com. He has been globally connected since 1997 with a network of over 20,000 companies.
TPP Partners/Directors’ Transaction Highlights
- Advised Vesale Pharmaceuticals of Belgium to license its whole line of innovative probioitics to Chinese strategic partners, including Honz Pharmaceutical, Zesheng/Guangzhou Pharmaceutical, etc.
- Strategic consultant for ATS Medical (Exit: acquired by MDT for $370M);
- Advised on funding of China Medicine Online’s state-of-the-art telecommunication technology to deliver homecare and other value-added healthcare services throughout the country. Exited through M&A
- Advised Chiral Quest (CQ ) Chinese subsidiary and management buyout with Series C $23M financing from KPCB, CSVC, Infinity, CRCI and Biobay in 2013; Preparing for an IPO in the near future.
- Advised VC round investment in Aptus (Exit: acquired by MDT for $110M);
- Advised VC round investment in iDev (Exit: acquired by ABT for $310M)
TPP Healthcare Global Offices
China 638 Hengfeng Road, #1207 Shanghai, 200070 China United States Esquire Plaza 1215 K Street, 1700 Sacramento, CA 95814 USAUnited Kingdom 96 Kensington High Street, London, W8 4SG, UK